Thursday, January 20, 2011

Black & White Conversion


After
 
Before














So it's slight, but I used a "healing brush tool" to essentially airbrush the ketchup/chappedness off Jane's lower lip, cropped it so it was just her, then did a B&W conversion. I dialed up/down the different B&W effects because I wanted to created enough shadow to notice her 3 dimples and her big eyes.  Then I dialed down the opacity to allow a little color back into the photo, so you can see the pink/yellow/purple stripes of her jammies - barely.

Thanks for the nice comments I've been getting.  Be sure to "follow" me, k?  (Click on the Follow box next to the thumbnails of all my followers, I mean, friends.)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Awesome job Annie! You are rockin' it!

juliek said...

Love this pic of Janey!

rachel said...

cutie-patootie!

rachel said...

cutie-patootie!