Wednesday, January 4, 2012

This is no joke.


GET OUT!!
No, seriously.  That's what I told myself as we drove home from the girls' school this morning and Sam said, "Mom!  Look!  A rainbow!!"  And sure enough, not only one rainbow, but two!  As we turned onto our street, (note Curran Lane sign) I literally told myself to get out and take a picture.  Lucky for me, my camera was riding in the passenger seat.

It appeared that the rainbows were perfectly positioned above Curran Lane and looked as if God himself were shining a flashlight behind the lower rainbow.  Remember the LiteBrite we all played with in the 80's?  That's how vibrant the colors were.
So unbelievably cool.

This is SOOC (straight out of the camera).  Looks like our house is glowing.


What a great way to start the day.

No comments: