Saturday, December 17, 2011

Yep, it's official. Hell has frozen over.

I ran a 5K today. 
See what I mean?
It's COLD down there tonight.

McKenna, Me & Jenny
These two crazy-ass friends of mine made me do it.

"Take 'em down, Mom!"  Seriously?  Love it!
And here are my sweet cheerleaders with their darling signs.
I'm not sure what kind of full-contact, mommy-ninja 5K Charlotte thought I was running, but I appreciate her aggressive and encouraging comments. 
And it was lovely of Jane to put me at the front of the pack.   :)

5 comments:

SuLee said...

Way to go! I am so proud of all of you! xoxo

Jenny said...

...and pigs are flying because I am running with you! We did awesome today....and Charlotte had it right, you totally took 'em down.

THE JOHNSONS said...

Way to go ladies!!!! So proud of you :)

KSimler said...

Proud!

charlotte kiehl said...

ya take,em down mom!