Friday, May 18, 2012

A lovely Mother's Day

After hearing the girls sing at church, we headed over to Gig Harbor for brunch at my mother-in-law's house.  It was so great to sit outside and visit while sipping coffee and scarfing down nibbling a delicious slice of cheesecake.  Once we got home, my family showered me with beautiful cards, some homemade, which actually had me tearing up (remember, I don't cry), and I opened some wonderful gifts.   Next, the girls did a stellar cleaning of their room (UNREAL!), and I hung out with Brett on the couch watching golf.  Yes, I enjoy that.  Brett picked up some take out for dinner, also my choice, and we finished up a very relaxing day.  We even remembered to record it with a family photo out at Nancy's!  Thank you, my family, for spoiling me rotten.  I love being your mom.

No comments: